Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Placed my first order!

I just placed my first order as a demonstrator! It was absolutely nerve-wracking! lol

What made it nerve-wracking is that your first order as a demonstrator, you get an extra 10% instant income off your first workshop order. Kind of makes you want to make it really worth it! With orders I received, then calculating how much I was willing to spend, then looking at all the discount possibilities both as hostess and demonstrator... It took forever comparing the different things and what would work best. Once I determined what amount I was going to spend, then the tough part was figuring out the free hostess items!

Now the tough part is going to be to wait. :D I will share about my delightful items once they come in! It's a good mix of things:
  • 4 things from the Online Extravaganza
  • things for the Big Shot
  • ink pads
  • paper
  • some stamp sets
  • some embellishments
  • some punches
  • the paper-piercing materials for brads
  • a few gifts for people
  • Frost White Shimmer Paint and sponge daubers (this lets you shimmer up your ink so that when you stamp, the image is colour mixed with shimmer/glitter!)
  • heart-shaped treat cups--with Valentine's Day coming up, these will be particularly fun!
I will take a picture when it gets in!

No comments:

Post a Comment