Monday, November 21, 2011

Extra! Extra!

I have extra information for today's leg of the party!

When I had the idea about doing an online party mainly for local (Edmonton and area) residents, I wasn't really paying attention to an upcoming online sale that my demonstrator had given me a heads up on. There just wasn't enough information shared yet (they like to surprise even us demonstrators a bit ;) ), so it slipped my mind.

Paying attention today, now that the Online Extravaganza has begun, I see it actually coincides with my party dates perfectly and means that for many items, you can get them for a reduced price!

We're talking 20-60% off!!

These items, except for the online-only purchases, can be part of your workshop/party order that I will submit next week. Some of the things can only be purchased online (like Digital Studio downloads) and other things can be purchased online or you can place your order through me. The same principle applies: $9.95 shipping for individual orders (I imagine not the downloads, but don't quote me on that) or 10% shipping charge when placed in my group order.

Where can you see what's available? Have a look here! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/daisys/promotions.  Just a note while looking through the items online: the *original* prices show up before clicking on them, not the sale price.

 **20%-60% off* That's a lot of savings! There is a one-day sale going on today, but you'll have to act quickly and order directly online if you want to take advantage of those sale items if you are in Canada and not in the Edmonton area. (Edmonton and area residents, if you want those items, unless you are placing an online order of over $100, it's best to just add them in, regular price, to the party order going out next week--remember, $9.95 minimum shipping charge on individual customer orders.)

To sum up:

*Order Digital Downloads directly online. Doesn't matter if you are in the Edmonton area or elsewhere in Canada.

*If you are in the Edmonton area, do like the regular party tips and write down what you would like to order--item code and name--to send into me when you are ready to submit your order. I will place the group order on Nov. 30.

*If you are not in the Edmonton area but elsewhere in Canada, please just order directly online. And don't forget today's special sale items!

No comments:

Post a Comment