Thursday, December 1, 2011

Occasions and Sale-A-Bration are coming!

The Holiday Mini will soon be expired--if there's anything you want, you have until January 3rd to get it!

After that, it is being replaced by the Occasions Mini. There are some very nice things in it. To the point that after having placed my large order yesterday, I'm thinking I should have gone for the smaller order so I could feel okay about buying things I want in the Occasions Mini. lol.

Since it's not yet active, I don't have a catalogue link to share with you just yet.

I have to figure out just how much I will let myself buy. I think I will wait until closer to the time that it's actually available. (Yes, as demonstrator, you get to purchase some things ahead of time! One of the perks! :D)

*sigh* It's hard having a hobby that you like that involves so many wonderful things available to buy. lol.

I mentioned the Sale-A-Bration in the title, didn't I? The Sale-A-Bration is another mini catalogue that will be out soon. The way it works, if you make a purchase of $60 (before shipping and taxes) during the qualifying period, you can pick ANY item out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue *for free*. Yes, for free. There aren't any prices listed next to the items. Some items are available through the main catalogue, others are exclusive to the Sale-A-Bration and the only way you can get them is to place that minimum $60 order. It's not hard to get to $60, I tell you. lol

I will share more once I have more!

No comments:

Post a Comment