Monday, August 13, 2012

My New Favourite Stamp Set!

A quick post about a new stamp set that I really, really love. I can only find two project pictures at the moment, but I know I have some more somewhere. The following pictures are from my phone camera; it's possible the other pictures are on the actual camera.

In any case, my new beloved stamp set is Flowering Flourishes (page 121 of the 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue):






It caught my eye in the new catalogue and was on my first order. I just love it! It is so lovely and elegant. Here are two cards I've made so far with this stamp set:



The textured part of the first card is the Square Lattice Textured Impression Folder. I kept seeing projects recently using that folder and loved every single one of them! It adds such a neat touch. (Do make sure to stamp the paper BEFORE adding the texture! :) ) The coloured paper and the ink are Not Quite Navy with matching Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon. Truly, you could use any colour you wish! I've seen black and white combinations that are just so amazingly elegant. Just gorgeous.

The second card has, I think, Marina Mist for the first layer, then Night of Navy and is stamped in Night of Navy. The rhinestones just give it that extra little something!

That's my quick post for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment