Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More projects to share

The following is made with some retired products, so... If you have the stuff, here's an idea! :D If you don't, you can still take the same basic principle and create a card with the same type of layout.



You can't tell very well in the picture, but I did some distressing of the base brown paper with my nail. The two papers below that are a single sheet that was ripped and one side was flipped. (I love how the Stampin' Up paper has the complementary sides!)

This is another with retired stamps and paper. I followed somebody else's card, but it's been a while since I made this, so I don't remember how I found it and can't give proper credit! Again, though, you can take your papers and available stamps and do a similar layout:


Another card with the same same stamp:


You can't really tell, but I used Crystal Effects on the flower to make it pop out more. (I always love people's reactions to that! "How'd you do that??" :D )

All right, enough for now. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment