Friday, February 3, 2012

It's February!

Oh dear, I haven't been good about updating this blog! What's going on right now with me and Stampin' Up?

  • I have an order coming soon:
    • The Occasions Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps, 
    • the new Framelits, 
    • some paper, 
    • ink, 
    • Watercolour Pencils, 
    • more Blender Pens (I *love* blender pens!)
  • There is a GREAT deal going on if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator--even if it's just to get the FREE stuff and the GREAT price! For only $150 (in Canada), you get the usual Starter Kit that is normally $215 PLUS you get your choice of either a free paper pack each month for the rest of the year OR a free digital download each month for the rest of the year. This is really an amazing deal: I wish I could partake in it! lol.
  • The above deal is part of Sale-a-Bration, which runs until March 31, 2012. The Sale-a-Bration catalogue is full of things you can get for FREE with a $60 order. (It's not hard to have a $60 order!) See the sidebar for the link to the catalogue.
  • There is also the Occasions Mini which will be on until April 30, 2012. Lots of great stuff in there. The Labels Framelits I ordered are from there, as well as the cookie stamps. That is also available in the sidebar. I already have the Send Me Soaring set from that catalogue and really like it.
Speaking of the cookie stamps, here's a video from when they only had the first set--Holidays--available. They now also have the Occasions set available with a bunny rabbit, a 4-leaf clover and a flower.




I also made a card this week for a friend of mine. I meant to take a picture and post it, but I forgot. I'll have to make another one. I'd like to start a card album with different ideas!

I have a Valentine's get-together coming up next Friday. I have to finalize my card ideas for the kids and adults who will be coming and I would like to give out some treats. Cards are priority over the treat gifts!

That's it for now! (Other than my laptop hard drive going kaput. :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment